Easy E’s Selfie in a Clean Bed

You guys! You’ll never believe what happened the other day. My heated cat bed…this very one that I am currently lounging in…the one that I spend close to 90% of all my time in…DISAPPEARED!

Ernie in his bed

I got up to go to the bathroom and when I returned it was GONE! WHAT THE FLUFF?!? (Editor’s note: I took it to wash it.)

Guys, it was gone for days! DAYS!! (Editor’s note: It was gone for about an hour.)

And when it finally returned, it smelled FUNNY! (Editor’s note: It smelled clean.)

Close up of Ernie in his bed

I don’t know where it went, but it better NOT happen again! Now I have to spend all my time making it smell normal again. (Editor’s note: That “normal” smell will require it to happen again. But don’t tell Ernie.)

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the Hop or to see other selfies click HERE!

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post