Labor Day…or Lazy Day…Weekend Selfies

Cheeto:  Mr. Murph, the Lady person said it’s Labor Day weekend here in the U.S. of A with tomorrow…Monday…being the actual holiday. What’s Labor Day?

Murphy:  Kid, it’s a day to honor all the hardworking humans. But I don’t know why they call it Labor Day because there’s not much laboring going on. At least not by me. I’m being so lazy I’m not even gonna look up for my selfie.

two cats lying on couch

Cheeto:  That’s okay. I’ve got this selfie thing covered. Maybe they should call it Lazy Day. That makes more sense.

Murphy:  Kid, every day is Lazy Day when you’re a cat.

Cheeto:  I can’t argue with that, Mr. Murph! You’re so smart!

Happy Lazy…errrr…we mean…Labor Day!

Sunday Selfie Logo

Check out all the other fun selfies over at The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop by clicking HERE.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post