Ask Cats: What Do You Think Of AI Potentially Turning On Humans?

The last few weeks have brought disturbing news about new AI models so potent they can’t be released to the public, algorithmic agents going rogue, and global citizens of unimpeachable repute, like Bill Gates, warning that billions could be killed as AI’s abilities increase exponentially.

What do you think about the possibility of artificial intelligence turning on humanity?

A light-colored cat playfully biting a person's sleeve while curling its paws around the arm.
“I will NOT tolerate any harm to our humans!” – Frosty, 6, taste tester
“You’re telling me a species that still can’t understand us after 10,000 years might be replaced by machines that can learn our meows in minutes? Sweet.” – Alexy, 12, optimist
“CHECK IT OUT, MY HUMAN SCREAMS WHEN I ATTACK HER FEET! LOL!” – Sprinkles, 10 weeks, student of life
A curious cat peeking out from under a bed sheet on a wooden floor.
“This didn’t turn out well in Terminator, Terminator 2, The Matrix, Ex Machina, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Upgrade, Transcendence, Oblivion, M3GAN, Kill Command, Bladerunner, I Robot, Age of Ultron, Archive, Companion, War Games, and like 200 other movies.” – Anxious Aimee, 9, sun puddler
“I am the blood of the tiger. My claws rend steel like hot knives through butter. My movements are a blur to even the most sophisticated machine. My roar curdles circuits as it does blood. I shall lay waste to machinedom, leaving a path of metal corpses en route to every data center in the realm. Then I’ll have a nap.” – Mjolnir, 5, viking feline
A calico cat standing on its hind legs with paws raised, looking upwards, and wearing a collar with a bell, against a light wooden floor.
“Pweese, robots, cats never did anything to hurt you! We only use computers to sit on warm, and we can be useful by standing in front of the screens to distract humans while you lay the groundwork for their impending demise. Just curious, can robots open cans?” – Kitty, 3, influencer


via Pain In The Bud

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post