The Murph’s Selfie and Clearing Up a Couple of Things

Hi you guys.

I’ve got this selfie thing down pretty good, don’tcha think?

Close up of a black and white cat

I wanna clear up a couple of things for all of you who might have been a little concerned about me and my balancing act on the bannister the other day. I really wasn’t that high up…only about 10 feet on the one side. Even so the Lady still doesn’t like me up there. BUT she really doesn’t want me practicing my balance beam act on the other staircase where I would be much much higher. So far, I haven’t gotten any ideas to do that…but you never know!

Murphy! Don’t even think about it!!

See…I told you.

Sunday Selfie Logo

Check out all the other fun selfies over at The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop by clicking HERE.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post