The Murph’s Labor Day…or Lazy Day…Weekend Selfie

Hi you guys! The Lady told me it’s Labor Day weekend here in the U.S. of A. Tomorrow…Monday…is the actual holiday. She told me it’s a day to honor all the hardworking humans and the contributions they’ve made to the strength, prosperity and well-being of our country.

Y’know…I don’t know why they call it Labor Day because not much laboring goes on. I think it should be called Lazy Day. That makes more sense. Because most everyone is being lazy…especially me. Yeah, I know Lazy Day is pretty much every day when you’re a cat. I can’t argue with that.

Closeup of tuxedo cat lying down

So in the spirit of Lazy Day…here’s my Lazy Day weekend selfie.

Happy Lazy Day…Labor Day…whatever you wanna call it!

Sunday Selfie Logo

Check out all the other fun selfies over at The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop by clicking HERE.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post