The Murph’s Favorite Toy Selfie

Hi you guys. You remember me telling you that when I came to live here, there were lots of toys from the cats that came before me, right? Well, I’m having a lot of fun playing with all these toys…especially this blue one.  I’d have to say it’s probably one of my favorites. So I took my selfie with it.

Tuxedo Cat with blue crochet toy

The Lady told me this toy came from Miss Ellen over at 15andMeowing. She crochets cat toys. I don’t know what crochet is but I sure like it! I’ve been known to carry this one all over the house…up the stairs and then back down again. Sometimes the Lady has woke up in the morning to find it in bed with her. Yeah, I like to do some nighttime playing. You can see from the looks of it, I’ve given it quite the workout. Maybe I should ask Miss Ellen for another one.

Sunday Selfie Logo

Check out all the other fun selfies over at The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop by clicking HERE.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post