Happy Mother’s Day To All Moms Human And Feline!

Moms are the best. They tell us we’re good at things even when we’re not, they put up with all our nonsense, and they never stop worrying about us even when we’re adults.

They make us feel better when we’re down and they don’t hesitate to tell us when we’re being stupid. They make the special meals that we love, and use love as a special ingredient. I can still taste the bologna sandwiches my mom used to make for me in my school lunches. Somehow they were always more delicious than any sandwich I could make. Now that I’m an adult and have been a vegetarian for years, she makes pastitsio for me on special occasions. Thanks, mom!

Animal moms love their kiddos too, as we can see in these photos. Happy Mother’s Day to all moms!



via Pain In The Bud

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post