Ernie…Forever in My Heart

Hello friends. I have sad news to share. Yesterday morning, Ernie left this world and made his journey to the Rainbow Bridge. He bravely fought small cell lymphoma for 6 1/2 years and had several other health issues. He was such a trooper…putting up with the many vet visits, taking his various medications and me constantly worrying about him.

But about a month ago, fluid was found in his abdomen and his health declined over the last few weeks. His little body could fight no more.

Ernie Forever

I am utterly shattered…my heart has been broken into a million pieces. I will miss Ernie so much and my life will not be the same without him. 18 years was not enough.

Thank you to all of you who loved Ernie, too. Thanks to Ann for the beautiful graphic.

Paw and hand

I spent your entire life loving you…
Now I will spend the rest of mine missing you.

Love you forever.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post