Easy E’s Selfie and the Total Solar Eclipse

You guys! I was enjoying some morning sun and almost forgot to take my selfie. Thank cod I remembered and took this one.

Close up of Ernie

Speaking of sun…you guys ready for the total solar eclipse tomorrow? Where we live, we’re just outside the path of totality at about 99% so it should look kind cool. BUT, the weather predictors say it’s supposed to be cloudy here so we might not see much of anything. The mom is kinda disappointed. Me? I don’t really care. I’ll probably snooze through the whole thing.

Will you be watching the eclipse? If so…make sure you wear those special eclipse watching glasses!

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the Hop or to see other selfies click HERE!

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post