Easy E’s Selfie in Honor of Dr. Seuss

You guys! Yesterday was Dr. Seuss Day. A day to celebrate the wit and humor of the famous writer, poet and cartoonist, Dr. Seuss. But this year, the celebration goes on for five days…March 2 through March 5…for Read Across America!


Shoutout to the Kitties Blue for providing this frame

I’m celebrating with this silly selfie of me…framed in the most purrfect frame featuring the Lorax…the character in Dr. Seuss’s children book by the same name. It’s also a movie. I may look silly but I sure don’t look like the Lorax!

The Lorax is a story that reminds all of us that we can and should take action to protect the environment, which is vulnerable and under attack.

I wanna share this famous quote from The Lorax:

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot
nothing is going to get better it’s not”

The Lorax is right, y’know.

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the Hop or to see other selfies click HERE!

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post