Easy E’s Super Selfie

You guys! This is my super selfie because today is Super Bowl Sunday! That’s right…it’s the biggest day in football here in the U.S. of A.

Close up of Ernie

This year’s match-up is between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers. Since my favorite team…the Detroit Lions…isn’t playing, I don’t care who wins. But it should be a good game.

Now I know a lot of you aren’t into football. And that’s okay. There’s always the funny commercials or the half-time show. Or for all  you Swifties…there’re the Taylor Swift sightings at the game.

If that still doesn’t interest you, you could watch the Puppy Bowl. If you like watching slobbery dogs. Okay, okay…I admit, those puppies are kinda cute.

And if none of that appeals to you, there’s always my favorite bowl. The Food Bowl. As long as it’s a full one.

Have a SUPER day!

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the Hop or to see other selfies click HERE!

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post