Easy E’s Selfie Remembering Wally

You guys. Today is kind of a somber day around here. It’s the 5 year anniversary of Wally leaving this world. Y’know, 5 years may seem like a long time…but sometimes it feels like only yesterday since I last saw him. I still miss him a lot. And I know the mom does, too.

But you wanna know something? He’s still around here. I can feel his spirit sometimes. And that makes me happy.

I thought I’d share a selfie that we took together back in 2017.

Do you know how to take a selfie, Wally?

Wally was almost as good at taking selfies as I am…almost. 

Yep, he sure was a good buddy to me.

Sunday Selfie Logo

Wally and me are pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post