Easy E’s Secret Paws Selfie

You guys! I know the holidays are over now. But I realized I haven’t shown you the presents I got from my Secret Paws! For those of you not familiar with Secret Paws, it’s the pet version of the humans’ Secret Santa…a holiday gift exchange where we’re anonymously matched up with another cat blogger. 

My Secret Paws this year was none other than the stunning Cathy Keisha…or CK as l like to call her…whose blog is called “Stunning Keisha.” And you wanna know something funny? I was CK’s Secret Paws this year, too! How ironic is that, right??

Ernie with his head in the box of Secret Paws presents

This box was chocked full of presents! And when all those pretty packages were opened, I wasn’t disappointed.

Picture of all the unwrapped presents, Ernie lying on colorful mat

Check out all the fun stuff I got! There were some cool catnip toys and treats including my favorite…Churus! There even was some chocolate candy for the mom which is her favorite treat! We both got our favorite treats!

Ernie lying on mat

I immediately gravitated to this comfy colorful mat. Let me tell you…it is SO soft!! Purrfect for napping!!

Thanks, CK, for being my Secret Paws and sending me so many fun things!

Close up of Ernie lying on the mat

Y’know…I’ve been spending a lot of time lately on my soft mat…so I decided to take my first selfie of the year on it. Whaddaya think??

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post