End of the Year Bloopers #PetPhotoFails

You guys! How was your Christmas? I hope you all had a good one. Ours was a quiet one…me and the peeps just laid around most of the day. Nothing wrong with that, right? Soon we’ll be ringing in the New Year!

It’s Pet Photo Fails day! And not only is it the end of the month…it’s the last Pet Photo Fails of the year. You guys know how this works. You post a blooper photo of your pet…one of those pictures that just didn’t turn out right and would normally end up in the recycle bin.

In keeping with the holiday spirit, today I’ve got bloopers of me checking out our small Christmas tree. These photos are dark and out of focus…and no good at all. But they still tell a story.

Blurry photo of Ernie sniffing the small Christmas tree

*SNIFF SNIFF*

Blurry photo of Ernie climbing into small Christmas tree

Of course I had get a better smell.

Blurry photo of Ernie by the small Christmas tree with his tongue out

Not only did I get a sniff…
I got a taste!
*SLURP*

I hope you liked these holiday tree bloopers. If you wanna see other funny pet photo fails or to join the hop, visit the hosts of the Bloghop, Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows, by clicking HERE.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post