Easy E’s Selfie in the Cube

You guys! The holidays are coming which means the house gets decorated with lots of fun stuff…stuff that’s quite appealing to us cats.

The other day, the mom put up the little Christmas tree next to the fireplace and, of course, I just had to check it out. Which means crawling up into it. Yeah, I got yelled at for that. Hey! I was only doing a quality-control check! She should thank me…not yell at me.

Close up of Ernie in his cube

I hear the big tree might be going up this week. So I’m hanging out in my cube…trying to stay out of trouble. I’ll wait to do my quality-control checking when the humans are asleep.

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post