Easy E’s Sleepy Selfie

You guys! I’m taking advantage of the extra hour we got today thanks to the end of Daylight Saving Time for this year. You guys remembered to turn your clocks back, didn’t you?

Ernie curled up on chair sleeping

After the week I’ve had, I deserve an extra hour of sleep. I am feeling better though still not 100% yet…so keep those purrs coming. I really appreciate it.

But before I drift off to dreamland…

Close up of Ernie

Here’s my selfie for today. I bet you guys thought I forgot to take one. Now how could I ever forget?

Okay…it’s time to get back to my snooze.

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post