3 Southern Cats & Momma Are Here To Make You Smile

If you’ve spent time on the World Wide Web watching cat videos, chances are, you’ve come across the 3 Southern Cats & Momma. This hysterical clowder of kitties comes to life courtesy of their cat mom’s hilarious voice-overs, and if you haven’t had a chance to discover them yet, well, you’re in for a treat. I recently caught up with Momma, and she was kind enough to take the time to answer my questions about her four cats that have amassed millions of views across TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. So, everyone get to know these four cool cats and their naturally hilarious cat momma. Enjoy!

But first, discover how the 3 Southern Cats reached internet superstardom…

Can you tell me about each of your cats and how they came into your life?

Willow came from a shelter. I got her when she was 3 months old. I went to the shelter to get a playmate for my first cat Coco. Unfortunately, Coco passed away, but she and Willow were inseparable. Willow was her name in the shelter, so I left it.

Tigger, came along after my Maine Coon passed away. My husband actually found Tigger on Facebook when he was 6 weeks old. Tigger is a Norwegian Forest Cat. 

Weezer, came along just because I wanted a 3rd cat. My daughter-in-law had a friend that just had a litter of kittens. I got Weezer when she was 6 weeks old. 

I told myself 3 is enough well… Dapper, came along after my cousin messaged me, and said, “Hey you want a kitten?” So, that’s how Dapper came along.

@3southerncats.and.momma Daaamn that’s a purrdy cat #3southerncatsandmomma #willow ♬ original sound – 3SC&Momma + Dapper

How do you come up with ideas for your videos?

Honestly, ideas just pop into my head constantly. My brain never shuts off. It just comes naturally to me. 

What’s something special you want people to know about your cats?

What you see in the videos is the way they really are. I also have a video on YouTube about this also. 

Willow, is the last to accept anything and very stubborn. 

Tigger, is laid back and a cool cat. 

Weezer, is skittish, but yet a little crazy. That’s why her nickname is crackhead.

Dapper, we’re still learning him. He actually came from a Pentecostal family. 

@3southerncats.and.momma Is Tigger the golden child? #willow #3southerncatsandmomma ♬ original sound – 3SC&Momma + Dapper

Can you tell me a little about your products/merchandise?

We do have merchandise. We have shirts, mugs, and blankets. You can visit 3southerncats.com for merchandise.

Check out this next video where Momma shares how the cats really are…

I’d like to give a special “thank you” to the Southern Cats’ Momma for allowing me to share their story and images with all of the Cattitude Daily readers. For more on these cats and their entertaining videos, be sure to check out their social media links below.

TikTok

Instagram

YouTube

@3southerncats.and.momma Reba McEntire replied to Willow @reba ♬ original sound – 3SC&Momma + Dapper

@3southerncats.and.mommaTigger is devastated

♬ original sound – 3SC&Momma + Dapper



via Cattitude Daily

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post