Easy E’s Tocks Selfie

You guys! It’s that most wonderful time of the year…Tocktober! Yep, it’s that time again when us kitties…and anyone else for that matter…show off our tocks…you know…our rear ends, backsides, buttocks. You get the idea. It’s a tradition that was started years ago by Derby the Sassy Cat in celebration of the month of October and his birthday which was October 20.

Derby is no longer with us but Tocktober continues in his memory. Besides…who doesn’t like seeing cute kitty tocks…right?

Close up of Ernie's back end hanging out of cabana

I was hanging out in the cabana…and I mean literally hanging out…and I decided to do a tocks’ selfie! Which isn’t easy to do since I’m relying on the selfie timer and I can’t see what I’m doing. But it still came out okay…don’tcha think?

Happy Tocktober!

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.

pawprints



via The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post